MAXI PEEL EXFOLIANT CREAM #2 (moderate)




                     


Price: natanggal ko so I forgot pero wala pa sa 20 pesos to for 10g
Location: SM Department Store (SM fairview)

I'm having breakouts again because I wore makeup for 13 hours. And when I woke up the next morning, MY FACE HURTS. It has 3 blind pimples on the right cheek and little white heads scattered on my face. I also have pimple marks on my left cheek. Then I remembered that I bought this last week and I'm still hesitant to try it. 

INGREDIENTS (cosDNA) 


The scent is okay, it's not that strong and it also is not faint. You can smell it while applying but after a few min, the smell would be gone. The color is slightly yellowish. And of course, the consistency is cream.

Here is my face before use, July 12, 2018

On my first application, it stings at the sides of my nose and my active pimples got itchy! Specially the blind ones!!! But it says at the packaging that it is normal since it's an exfoliant and it means the product is working. I only put a thin layer because I'm not sure if I will be "hiyang" or I will break out.

As of july 15, 2018

I've been using this for 3 days now and I can still feel ng tingling sensation on my pimples. I noticed that the blind pimples started to develop white heads as well as the little white heads got bigger which is fine because it needs to release the trapped dirt from the clogged pore. I still haven't experienced peeling maybe because I have oily skin? 

As of July 18, 2018

After almost 1 week of using maxipeel micro exfoliant cream in #2 

OVERALL I don't find this cream drying for my pimples but it lightens my complexion and some of my acne scars were minimized. It also made some parts of my face without blemishes looked healthier and makinis than before. It also made my face less oilier when I wakeup in the morning unlike before that I shine like a diamond. I will still continue using this and try to update when I finish the sachet.

Will I still buy it? Maybe I will buy #3 and give it a try. 

RATING: 🌼🌼🌼.5



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RDL babyface solution #2 REVIEW

Human Heart Nature Nourishing toner with tomato