RDL babyface solution #2 REVIEW

"There's a rainbow always after a rain" but when it comes to breakouts, acne marks ain't no rainbow! It's so depressing that I cannot go out without feeling ashamed of my face. I even told my boyfriend to cancel our plans because I don't want to go out and that my face is getting worst. I was so desperate to have these marks removed that I tried so many products. Most of them didn't work, some worked but I was so impatient. I wanted fast results. I looked for products that can fade these brown and red spots fast and I stumbled upon a thread of women who talked about RDL. Almost all of them have great experiences. Some said that after 3 days of use, they already experienced peeling and after one week of peeling, they achieved makinis and mapulang face like mestizas. After reading those reviews,  I immediately bought RDL babyface solution. At first, I wanted to buy the #3 because most of the people at the thread is using it but I was skeptical that it may be too strong for me so I decided to get #2.


I bought this at Mercury Drugstore for ₱31 ONLY. They also have a 60ml bottle but since I'm just testing it out I bought the 30ml.



Directions and Ingredients are indicated at the box. There is further directions written inside the box.

The smell is quite strong, you can defenitely smell the alcohol scent but after a few minutes it will fade. The color is yellow-orange and the consistency is liquid.

My experience:
I didn't tried this at my face because I was worried. Some reviews said that their face became darker. So I tried it at my elbows and it really became darker. Obvious na umitim kasi kung ano lang nilagyan ko na part yun lang talaga umitim. Para bang dark patch. So after that incident I decided not to put the solution all over my face. I was so desperate that even though it made my elbows darker, I still wanted to try if it will work for my pimple marks. I tried to use it as spot treatment and it worked for me that way. It made my fresh pimples disappear after 3 days. AS IN NO JOKE, 3 DAYS LANG TALAGA. And it made my pimple marks peel after a week siguro.Careful lang ako sa pag labas ng bahay kasi bawal maarawan and I always put sunscreen underneath my makeup.


Final Verdict: You really have to be cautious cause it can make your face or some parts of your body dark. I think it is better to be used as a spot treatment. But it still depends on how your skin will react, basta ang masasabi ko lang is, IT WORKS.

Will I buy again? Maybe. I want to try maxipeel solution naman after nito.





Comments

  1. Can we use it once a week without getting too much skin pilled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It won't work if you use like this.. It's a process..You can discontinue after getting results ..but slowly like in alternative days you have to apply the solution..then with time you can use once a week..then stop
      .

      Delete
  2. how many times a day did you applied it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Can i stop using the #2 when i had my face peeled already?

    ReplyDelete
  4. kasi nag peel na face ko, oily kasi ako kaya pagnagppeel sya, nagsstick lang s aface ko. Ang ginawa ko, after 5 days of using na may micropeeling na, nag facial scrub ako, okay naman face ko now. Stop ko na ba yung #2?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nag babalat yung face ko 2 day ko palang gumagamit ng rdl ano po dapat gawin yung pagbabalat kasi obvious sya sa face ko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apply moisturizer po, and wag po lagi lumalabas. If lalabas always put sunscreen

      Delete
    2. Moisturizer po, and wag masyado lumabas. If lalabas always put sunscreen sa face.

      Delete
    3. Kung mag pepeel napo ba ang balat pwde napo ba i stop ang paggamit ng RDL no 2?

      Delete
  6. hi! i got red patches on my skin. is it normal po ba?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same ng occur na ung redness sa face ko pero nabasa ko na dapat istop na raw kapag ng occur na redness

      Delete
  7. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Benoquin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sis, i have a very "naughty" darkspot around my cheek area.. i'm thinking of using this product but not for whole face, only at the spot.. is it works if i only apply it only on the spot using cotton bud?

    ReplyDelete
  9. bat ganun medyo nawala na yung pamamalat ng mukha ko pero bat parang may peklat ? nqtural lang po ba yun ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. After ko po gamitin ng 5 days yung RDL Babyface Solution #2 namamalat at natuyo na po mga pimples ko pero madami pa po syang spot. Lipat na po ba ako sa Solution #1? Ilang araw ko po ipapahinga mukha ko bago mag Solution #1?

    Thank you po sa sasagot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mga 3 weeks po ipapahinga bgo lumipat sa no.1 kc ung no.1 po un ung pangmaintenance na.

      Delete
  11. Ano po next gawin kapag 2 days ko palang gumamit ng RDL solution 2, pero namamalat at may konting redness na sa muka ko? Is it normal ? Or Should I stop?

    ReplyDelete
  12. ano po bang dapat unang gamitin? rdl 1,2, or 3 first time ko po kasing gagamit kaya need some ideas po di naman din gamun karama yung tigyawat ko halos lahat nasa noo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayon sa nabasa ko mag 3 ka muna raw, yung 2 raw pang lighten ng skin eh. Pero kung masyadong sensitive skin mo, pwede ka naman sa 2 agad, and pag okay na tsaka ka mag 1 para mamaintain.

      Delete
  13. Bakit po Day 9 ko na pero d paren namamalat mukha ko?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello po. Nagpeel po ba yung face niyo? Same po kasi. More than a week na pero d ako nagpeel.

      Delete
  14. Is it normal po ba na magka redness Ang face kc ginamit ko ung rdl #2 tapos namumula na ung face ko

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi. Last Saturday ko lang ginamit ang RDL 2 and it really works however nung inapply na sya sa leeg is hindi na maganda resulta kase graveyard ang psok ko sa work and umaga na out ko so di talaga maiwasan maarawan ang pagpawisan kaya ngayon yung leeg ko puro red marks na at sobrang kati at hapdi. Need advice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hala same sis..di q din alam bat ganun..sa no.3 naman ndi nangati leeg q, sa no.2 nangati sya

      Delete
  16. Normal lang po ba na mamulanyong skin gumamit po ako ng rdl 2 namumula po sya at sobrang hapdi medyo nag susugat po ano po ba dapat gain Sana po mapansin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gumamit po ako ng rdl to 4 days pa lang po ako gumagamit naumumula po sya at nasusunog sobrang hapdi po medyo nag susugat n den po ano po ba dapat gawin Sana po mapansin

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi! ask ko lang po kung matatanggal pa ng rdl yung mga acne scars na matagal na

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hai ask lang po. After I used Rdl 3 nag lighten na po skin ko, I'm planning to use rdl 2 but question po. Ilang po ba ang pahinga before using 2?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi ask ko lang,Im using #2 and my face is already peeling,Its been 4 days na since i used Rdl,Should i stop na po ba?

    ReplyDelete
  21. paano kapag tapos mo na gamitin ang rdl 2 at 3 pwede bang gumamit ulit ng rdl kapag dikapa satisfied at dipa natatanggal yung mga pimples?

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi I used rdl baby face solution 3 po, tapos pagkagising ko namumula at nagka allergy mukha. side effect po ba ito or hindi lang ako hiyang sa rdl?? tsaka mawawala din po ba ang redness at pambbrown neto?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Is it normal po ba na sumasakit kapag nag aaply ng RDL? No. 2 po gamit k and i put moisturizer after a minute

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MAXI PEEL EXFOLIANT CREAM #2 (moderate)

Human Heart Nature Nourishing toner with tomato